Followers

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Which schemes should I invest for 25 years?

I am a beginner and want to invest Rs 15,000 per month in mutual funds. I am a moderate risk-taker. Please suggest some good funds to invest. I am 31 years old and my monthly income is Rs 75,000. I will invest for 25 years. 
--Rajiv Ranjan 
If you are not familiar with mutual fund and investing concepts, it would be a better idea to consult a mutual fund advisor or a financial planner before investing.


Here are our recommended equity mutual fund SIP portfolios: Best mutual funds to invest in 2017 . Choose a portfolio that is in line with your risk profile and SIP amount.

Though you are investing with a long-term horizon of 25 years, do keep track of the performance of your portfolio. Visit ET.com Mutual Funds in the first week of every month to check whether there is any change in the portfolio.

Source: economictimes.indiatimes.com
Read More about Mutual Fund: http://bit.ly/2jpvssa

No comments:

Post a Comment